The female roadbike-Team-Stuttgart looks back to a successful pentecost weekend!
The female cyclists around Team Manager Olaf Janson could celebrate several podium positions:
- win for Elena Büchler at the time trial championship of NRW on saturday
At the LBS-Cup at Schwenningen on sunday the team moved on successfully, all team-riders could reach the finish with the main field:
- win for Lisa Robb and place 3 for Stefanie Paul,
- place 5 for Laura Süßemilch and place 6 for Amelie Peiker
On monday the Bundesliga race at Merdingen was on the road book - with a very difficult track through the vineyards. Again the ladies from Stuttgart could successfully assert against the competitors:
- win for Jaqueline Dietrich and place 5 for Stefanie Paul,
- place 14 for Elena Büchler and place 18 for Samantha Fox
Jaqueline was in addition honored for her input as most active rider.
Because this race was also valuated for the LBS-Cup the team could gain two additional podium places:
- win 1 for Stefanie Paul and place 3 for Elena Büchler
Many congratulations to the entire Team-Stuttgart for this outstanding performance - pure female-power !
We are very pleased, to support the likeable athletes from Stuttgart with our Carbon Roadbike AVIATOR - and wish them lots more fun and success.
Thanks for reading ,
your Müsing Team XXX :)